The RS-416 is our largest capacity (up to 10 mgd) wastewater screen. Like all of the RS models, this screen is an inclined drum technology that is self-cleaning. Its automatic drive system and automatic overflow bypass features mean extremely low maintenance. The original design was developed more than 40 years ago; over 4000 installations combined with continuous improvement and innovation mean that it continues to be unsurpassed in quality and reliability.
We have a full suite of design types and capacities ranging from the RS-11 to the RS-416. Regardless of size, each one offers many advantages such as:
- - up to 90% lower spray wash usage as compared to continuous spray systems
- - virutally no risk of pass through by virtue of the elimination of vertical or slotted seals
- - removable steel splash guards
- - high capacity and capture in a small footprint
- - low maintenance and low energy use
- - high reliability for a long service life
With perforated opening sizes from 0.6mm to 6mm diameter and capacities up to 6980 gpm, there is a Roto-Sieve model for every application. In industrial uses, it serves in both product processing and wastewater treatment; in municipal applications, it handles primary wastewater treatment, as well as sludge screening. It can be used effectively in nearly every situation where solids must be separated from a liquid.
For more information about our wastewater screen products including the Roto-Sieve drum screen, or for a custom quote to meet your specific needs, contact us online or call 1-866-929-7773. Our experts are ready to assist you.