SSP Shaftless Screw Press
All of our screenings presses can economically and effectively dewater screenings from both in-channel and Roto-Sieve┬«┬áscreens in a variety of applications. This line of products will significantly lower your hauling and disposal costs by reducing both the weight and volume of screenings.
The SSP Shaftless Screw Press is a reliable and well proven screenings press that can both dewater and transport┬á screenings to almost any horizontal distance desired.┬á┬á It is an all-in-one conveyor, compactor, and dewaterer. The shaftless spiral makes the SSP particularly suitable for materials that tend to stick to and tangle a shaft. Materials with variable particle sizes and irregular shapes can also be transported and dewatered without any problem using the SSP.
Features and Benefits
- 304 or 316 stainless steel construction.
- Shaftless or shafted spirals constructed of heavy-duty carbon steel.
- Wide range of models to handle almost any application.
- Robust design and long life components.
- Flexible design for new and retrofit projects.
- Ability to transport screenings long distances while also dewatering.
- Flexible adjustment of back pressure.
- Multiple screens may discharge to a single SSP unit.
- Inspection hatches to simplify maintenance.
- Optional bagging device at discharge.